A unique underground recording facility designed and built by world renowned Michael Cronin. Mole Hole Studio is a cozy space designed for total audio and aural accuracy. It is primarily used for tracking drums, vocals, guitars, small string sections and vocals. The unbelievable centeredness of the control room makes mixing almost effortless with perfect results everytime!
The Mole Hole has a wide variety of outboard microphone pre-amps to capture and accentuate the tonal spectrum of any instrument. Our mic-pre collection includes:
- (4) API Lunchbox 512c
- (1) Anthony DiMaria ADL 6000 Class A Stereo Tube Mic-pre
- (4) PreSonus VXP – Vocal Processor (mic-pre, compressor, de-esser, expander, limiter, EQ)
- (2) PreSonus Eureka – Channel Strips – Mic-pre, compressor, 3 band parametric EQ
- (1) PreSonus M-80 eight channel mic-pre
- (1) PreSonus Digimax – 8 Channel digital Mic-pre